Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Monday, February 26, 2007

Howdy!!

Hello everyone!! So.... as you can tell I am in the process of making this blog site... not quite sure what I am doing but that is ok. We are planning on moving our carepages to this blog. Hagen is doing so well and we are so thankful we had the carepages, but it seems right to move on. I am not sure how long we will keep carepages...at least another month because that is when we go to Ft. Worth again. I am also going to use this blog to just tell about the boys days, whatever.... not just medical stuff. Oh... and the other thing is to post pictures I take...whether of the boys or others... and I am hoping for feedback!! So... please be patient with me and know that this blog is "under construction". Thanks

Kell

1 comment:

kim walker said...

hey kelli, what a great picture of the boys. give them big hugs and kisses for us. love, kim (dr gray's gang)