Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hello there!! So... I have to tell you that Brogan is a nut!! He is just silly all the time!! You would think that I give him lots of sugar...NOT the case. Last night he went into the office/Janee's room and came out with the phone book... not the little one...the big one and brought it over to me like he wanted me to read it to him!! I am not sure how entertaining that would have been!! Needless to say I had him return it and he was not happy with me. OH well... he's over it now. Brogan is also a little parrot... he loves to repeat all you say... if you ask him how he is doing.... he won't answer you... but he'll ask you how you are doing! It's pretty funny... so today in the car we Travis and I were saying chihuahua.... and he said chichiwa... soo cute.. Hagen was sound asleep... he hasn't been feeling 100%. Yesterday he threw up a couple times and had several nasty blow-outs... Sorry....if you are eating :P So far today he hasn't done any of that and he kept his breakfast and lunch down so we'll see how the rest of the day goes. His cousin was sick yesterday too... it would be nice if it was the bug... but I kinda don't think it was b/c he has been acting like his stomach has been bothering him since Thursday last week. He has been laying on the floor on his tummy, legs tucked under him, and grinding his teeth alot... usually signs of him not feeling good along with decreased appetite. SO... but he has been in good spirits and still playing. dunno!! We go to the doc here in town on Tuesday and hopefully all will be well by then!!

No comments: