Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hey there!! I am watching a little American Idol and it's a commercial so I have a little time to update... :P I will say that the women this year are 100% better than any of the guys!! I didn't even want to watch them yesterday b/c they are so bad!!

So... Today..... Hagen had a good day at school... He ate good, slept good, played good, and in PT (physical therapy) she was going to be easy on him and once again he did all he normally did!! He is such a trooper!!

After school today I had to unpack all the shorts b/c it was sooo nice again. The boys played while I made a mess and then we changed into our "summer" outfits and went outside!! I actually went for a run... more like a jog...a really s l o w jog. I was hurtn' but it felt good... then the boys drew some pics on the sidewalk and Hagen wanted to eat the chalk... not so good. I was playing with the camera and taking some pics and layed down to get on their level.... then Brogan decided he would lay down too... I will try to download that. Silly boy. Speaking of Brogan the silly boy.. he snuck off and went to the neighbors house and started knocking on their door... of course he came to the door...about the time I got him...and he was shouting "HII" and waving... It was hilarious!! He is not friendly at all....lol

My memory is awful... there was so much that happend today that was hilarious and I thought..oh I have to blog this.... and now I can't remember!! ARGH!! Well..... I suppose that is all for now unless I remember more...I need some FOOD>...FOOOD FOOOOD>.. have I mentioned that I love FOOD!! Have a great night!!

Kell
P.S. So if the pics are a little distorted...sorry..This was a new trick for me.

No comments: