Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Monday, March 5, 2007

Good eve. all!! Is there anyone out there???? Ok.. so I kept Hagen home from school today... Trav and I felt it would be best for him to get his rest since he isn't sleeping good. He slept a little this morning until a large blow out woke him... and then he played a little... watched his fav. ELMO and headed back to the bed... only he didn't make it all the way. He said he was hungry so I fed him a little applesauce and before I could come back to him he had crawled the rest of the way to his room and into bed.... HOW sad is that... my 3 year old son puts himself to bed!! He is really not feeling good... he wants too... Brogan was his usual wired self... crazy silly!! His papa was here when he got home from school and he was sooooo excited to see him... course the first word out of his mouth when he saw him was "papa" then quickly followed by "nanny", only she wasn't here. I haven't downloaded any new pics lately except those that are on myspace so you'll have to go there to view.... Not a very eventful day. Hagen has blood work early tomorrow then off to school then another doctors visit... I'll let all know how it goes. Thanks

Kell

1 comment:

April said...

Hi! Still thinking about you guys!! Love you!