Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cookies!!

Hello all!! I know I know... it's been forever since I blogged and for those bloggers who blog everyday...you go!! Alot has been going on, especially in the last week. For those who haven't read our carepages Hagen is in the ICU in Lubbock with pneumonia. We are not certain of the type but have a feeling that it's pcp pneumonia... one of the worst types to get. We should know more on Monday eve. hopefully.

Ok...so funny story for you... On Wednesday...I think it was Wednesday... I had layed Hagen down for a nap after we got home from school.. he wasn't feelin' to good and so I decided to do some seed planting with Brogan in one of those indoor seed garden things... They have these little pods full of dirt and you water them and they expand then you plant your seeds and put the cover on em... etc. Well, I had watered them, put Brogan on a stool so he could see and proceeded to tell him not to touch... turned my head and heard....."cookie.... cookie" turned back again and he had picked one of those up and had half of it hanging out his mouth with this look like...um...this cookie doesn't taste so good. LOL....Have I mentioned how Brogan LOVEs food.. just like his momma!!

I suppose that is all for now... Have a great week!!

No comments: