Hagen and Brogan

Hagen and Brogan
Meet our sweet angels... Hagen ont the left and Brogan

Monday, April 16, 2007






Ok...So... this pic is dedicated to my best bud Janee' . She taught Brogan to "show his teeth" and it is absolutely hilarious.. he does it instantly....usually. The pic above is of Hagen today...yep..he looks great!! He went to school today and had a good day too!! I was excited to see that he was still smilin' when I went to pick him up. I was expecting a tired grumpy little boy and he was still raren' to go!! The pic below...Brogi as daddy likes to call him!! He looks soo much like his bubba in this pic!! As you can tell... I am playing around with some black and white pics.... I love BW.....

We are back to our "normal" routine... Work, school, fast pitch softball...for coach Travis, Sleep... that's a good thing... :) I want to thank all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!
On another note... You may have noticed my list of photography has increased... I have been coming across some incredible photographers!! They have some great blogs and one of them I need you to vote for... if you like.... go to www.bloggerschoiceawards.com log in and vote for http://photographybycupcake.typepad.com/frosting_and_sprinkles/
Of course..you may want to visit her site... she has incredible work!! Anyways... Until I blog again.....I'm out!!



























No comments: